INS recognise that the COVID-19 pandemic is a public health emergency. All measures will be taken to follow public health directions to keep everyone safe which includes the cleaning and disinfecting of all our surfaces and adhering to the Four Square metre rule applying to gatherings, events and venues under public health orders
INS offers professional and comfortable training and meeting rooms, providing you with an excellent space to conduct training, meetings or deliver briefings to your staff or clients. Facilities can be hired on a weekly, daily or a half-day basis at very competitive rates. Room sizes vary in capacity from 2 – 50 people (Please note the room capacity changes due to current Four square metre rule). All training rooms come with overhead projectors, white boards, and flip chart stand as standard. In most situations our rooms are “ready to go” but should there be any special arrangements required, please advise our friendly reception staff and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Included in hire:
- Technical infrastructure and equipment
- A choice of computers of various specifications
- On-site reception and technical support (M-F)
- High-speed internet connection
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Mobile flip chart stands (Flip chart paper can be provided at an additional cost)
- Complimentary tea/coffee/biscuit
- Kitchen/Breakout option
- Administration support services (M-F)
- Facilitator services
- Concierge service for after hours and weekends
Training rooms are available at negotiable prices.
Contact us today to discuss your individual event requirements on: 1800 467 000 or 9119 6000.
We are located within minutes of public transport, a few minutes from Museum train station as well as numerous bus options.
INS Career Management
Level 5, 1 Oxford Street,
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Phone: 1800 467 000 or 02 9119 6000
- 2 mins walk from Museum Station
- 13 mins walk from Central Station
- 2 mins walk to bus stops
- Numerous cafes and food courts close-by
Here are some testimonials received from clients: