The delivery of training services is fundamental to INS and its desire to create workforces for the future. On this basis, INS prides itself on its ability to tailor capability development strategies that reflect both organisational and employee needs. Our highly learner centred and interactive programs enhance skills, raise awareness and make a clear link to participants’ work, and often, personal life.
INS highly skilled facilitators offer both curriculum development and facilitation services and have Accreditations in Diploma of Vocational Education and Training TAE50111, Cert IV TAE 40110, Myers Briggs, NLP, Mediation and Situation Leadership.
Our extensive learning and development expertise includes:
- training needs analysis
- change management
- management & supervision
- leadership & coaching
- performance management
- disciplinary processes: misconduct & performance
- negotiation & mediation
- team building & effectiveness
- career development
- career transition including effective job seeking skills
- presentation skills
- interview & selection
In addition, INS has also developed a range of innovative development programs aimed at:
- 17-18 year olds in conjunction with their parents to determine a career path that is right for them
- 19-24 year olds looking to enter the workforce and build on any study/training they have done
- 55 years + who are seeking to re-invent or reinvigorate their career.