Critical to the successful implementation of any restructure / reform is the management of excess employees and the sensitive, cost-effective assistance to prepare employees for new opportunities.
INS became the leading service provider of career transition services for the public sector by successfully delivering an 80% take-up of Voluntary Redundancy for employees who had declined their organisation’s preliminary Voluntary Redundancy program.
Of the 20% of employees who elected Redeployment, we successfully redeployed 69% within their retention period – an industry best standard.
INS develops tailored career transition services to fit an organisation’s need and budget and can work with from 1 to many thousands of employees.
Our multi-disciplinary approach provides you with professionals with backgrounds in counselling, psychology, psychotherapy, rehabilitation, facilitation, HR, industrial relations, recruitment and vocational placement services.
- Resilience and well-being workshops and coaching sessions for employees to better manage change
- Job application and interview skills workshops and coaching sessions to prepare employees to apply for roles during a restructure including for EOI processes
- One2One career transition assistance with resume, applications and interview preparation
- Outplacement services to support a positive, effective career transition
- Redeployment Services – case management in line with State and Federal Government and organisational policies