“Talent Management is a set of integrated organisational HR processes designed to attract, develop, motivate, and retain productive, engaged employees. The goal of talent management is to create a high-performance, sustainable organisation that meets its strategic and operational goals and objectives.” (John Hopkins University)
In a business world with an increasingly mobile, international and ageing workforce, successful companies recognise the importance of taking a strategic approach to the capabilities they need for an ongoing, productive workforce and supporting individuals to take charge of their career development. Retention and development of highly skilled and motivated staff is a commercial advantage. INS has proven you do not need to have the budget of a Fortune 500 company to put in place effective workforce management and development strategies, and support individuals to make informed decisions about their career choices.
INS talent management and career development services include:
- Alignment of attraction, recruitment, on-boarding and development programs to ensure your employees are well-aligned to your corporate goals
- Implementation and review of graduate and mentoring programs
- Development of strategic approaches to the delivery of career development programs
- Innovative online career development tools allowing individuals to take charge of their career at every stage of their career/life cycle
- One2One Coaching to build clarity and capacity around individual career intentions and trajectories within the organisation